Everybody loves a good bingo site offering a variety of the great game, from 90 ball to 75 and 50 ball. But what are you to do when waiting on a mega jackpot game to start? You could play some online slots of course, this is our complete guide to doing just that!
Top Online Slots
Top Bingo Sites With Slots
If you’re looking for somewhere to try out slot games, you’ll want to start at the top. Here are the best bingo sites with slots:
There are of course a number of new bingo sites with slots but the above are the best to play on if you’ve never tried slots before.
Why Play Slots On A Bingo Site?
There are both pros and cons to playing slots on bingo sites, here’s a quick summary of what to expect:
- This is a fun way to win a jackpot that’s different from the usual bingo games.
- Slot games usually have higher RTPs.
- Progressive jackpots can boast massive wins.
- Some bingo sites will give you promotions and free spins to encourage you to play.
- You can play slots and bingo at the same time on some sites.
- You set your own wagers and play whenever you want, rather than waiting for bingo games to start.
- You can lose money quickly on these games.
- Wagering requirements can be larger on games bonuses.
- Free spins come with their own separate T&Cs, which can be harsh.
- Some games only allow you to play with real cash.
- Players can use a lot of cash quickly on these games.
- It’s less common to get slots bonuses or play for free than it is to get free bingo or bingo bonuses.
As you can see, there are a range of things to be considered when you play slots on a bingo site. Just weigh up all of the options before you go ahead and dive in with the best online slots UK.
Online Slots Bonuses
When you’re hunting for the best slot sites, you’ll want to get your hands on a juicy bonus too! These two are the ones that you’ll find most often:
- Free Spins: This is a type of bonus that can be given on depositing, as a no deposit bonus or as a random gift. You’ll get a set amount of spins and a game that you’ll be able to use them on.
- No Deposit Slots Bonus: If you’re playing on a site with a no deposit bonus then you might be able to use this on no deposit slot games. These will allow you to continue to win and some sites might even let you play them for free.
- Free Rounds Bonus – Within a game, you can win some cool free spins to keep you playing for longer. Usually, you will need to get three scatter symbols in one spin to unlock them.
- In Game Bonuses – You can also find multipliers and special jackpot within games by spotting certain symbols.
- Cash Back Bonuses – These will total up how much you’ve spent on a site and then give you a percentage of your losses back.
- Slot Promos – These promos are common for bingo sites that have a bustling slot game section. They will reward you with free spins, bonus funds and other perks if you keep your eyes peeled.
- Pick and Match Prizes and Pick to Win Prizes – There can also be bonus rounds within games that allow you to pick mystery symbols and reveal multipliers. You can be challenged to match these or just keep your fingers crossed to be lucky.
- Exclusive Bonuses – Some sites reward certain customers exclusively, for example VIP schemes might reward you with some free play bonuses if you’re at a certain level.
Terms and Conditions – Remember to look into these before playing with all that lovely bonus lolly. Wagering requirements will most likely apply to both of these bonuses and free spins can carry extra conditions; like the value of each of the spins.
Types of Slot
- Classic slots – These are most often of the three reel variety with just one payline to play on.
- Video slots – These types of slots cover most games you can play online, with a video game element.
- Multiline slots – These will give you a chance to play across a number of different paylines, in some cases you can select just how many you want to use.
- 3D slots – These usually have a 3D feature, such as a virtual cabinet or 3D character watching you play.
- Slots with bonus features – Open up the payline to a slot game and you may find a lot of additional bonus features. These can be free spins, bonus rounds, multipliers and more.
- Progressive slots – Progressive jackpots are ones that come from an amalgamation of different bets on the game. They can be wide area, taking in a lot of games and sites, local on a smaller scale or standalone on just one game.
- Flat top slots – Think of these as the opposites of progressive jackpots. The amount that you win is determined by a multiplier and your bet on the game being combined.
How to Score Spins on Bingo Sites
If you want to score some spins and slots bonuses to play UK online slots on bingo sites then you can look out for special offers. These could include:
- Newbie offers and no deposit bonuses.
- VIP and loyalty schemes.
- Free bingo games.
- Chat games.
- One off slots promos.
- Bonus round: During a bonus round a player will generally be given the opportunity to boost their funds by taking part in a bonus game or extra spins.
- Coin Size: This is the worth of the number of coins you are betting. If every coin is worth 1 and you bet 4 coins then you are betting £4. If your coin size is 0.5 then you will only be betting £2.
- Extra Bet: An extra bet increases the volatility of the game. Some slots will give you the option to add an extra bet which means that your losses will cost you more. However, if triggered then you will see a significant boost on your bet.
- Gamble Feature: After a win, a slot may invite you to its gamble feature. You can choose to decline or proceed. If you proceed, you will stake your win on a bonus round which can significantly boost your stake if you guess the question correctly. If not, then your win is taken as forfeit.
- Multiplier: This is the number your stake will be multiplied by during a bonus round win.
- Paylines: The number of lines where a combination can fall and be considered winning. The more paylines, the more ways to win.
- Paytable: This is where you can find the value for each symbol combination.
- Progressive Jackpot: This is a jackpot which accumulates as more people play the slot. The progressive jackpot will continue to rise until a player wins it.
- Reels: The number of vertical columns in the slot.
- Return to Player: The return to player is the statistic which determines the amount of money that a slot machine will pay out for every £100 wagered. This is always listed as a percentage and is often shortened in slot reviews to RTP.
- Scatters: Bonus symbols which do not need to fall on a pay line to total a win.
- Tumbling reels: When all symbols in a winning payline are replaced by new symbols. The feature gives players the chance to win on more than one payline during a single spin.
- Variance: Variance is the ups and downs of gambling play. It similar to standard deviance and shows how far a set of numbers are spread out and how this differs from the mean.
- Wilds: These are bonus symbols which generally yield a higher return than regular symbols. They can often be used to substitute for other symbols to complete a winning payline combination.
Now that you know all about these slots, there’s nothing to stop you from playing. You might even win a jackpot!