Low wagering requirements are an aspect of bingo websites that are often overlooked when trying to find your perfect place to play. They are often stated in small print at the bottom of a page rather than the glitzy welcome bonuses and promotions that flash in your face so it’s easy to see why minimum wagering requirements wouldn’t even enter your head. Here are our recommendations for bingo sites with the lowest:
Wink gives you a massive 400% welcome bonus! Plus, Play for free & win up to £900!
T&C's apply. See website for full details.
- Join for up to £10 Free no deposit
- Best Mobile Bingo site
- up to 200% Cash match
18+. New players only. Welcome bonus expires after 7 days. Up to 10 (20p) free spins on Super Win 7s for 10 days, Min Deposit £10. Winnings paid as bonus credit. Expire 00:00 every day. Max withdrawal from free spins and welcome bonus winnings £50. Up to 200% deposit match of first deposit (Min £10). Max £100 awarded as bonus credit. 20x wagering on bonus credit. Withdrawing Unspent Qualifying Deposit will exclude the player from these promotions. T&Cs apply BeGambleAware.org
Enjoy up to 500 free spins + top payout rates @ Lucky Cow!
18+. new players only, no deposit required, valid debit card verification required, £8 max win per 10 spins, max bonus conversion £50, 65x wagering requirement, full t&cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Unlock a 500% bonus w/ low wagering requirements @ Big Tease Bingo!
T&C's apply. See website for full details.
Make sure you read the terms and conditions of all offers before you start to play. These offers totally draw you into a site, but make sure you’re always getting more for your money!
What are Wagering Requirements?
Before we start talking about sites with lower wagering requirements, let’s talk about what these actually are. When you get bonus funds from a site, you’re basically getting some free cash to play with. However, they add what’s known as wagering requirements to what you’ve earned with them.
This is a figure that you’ll see on many sites, which will relate to how many times you have to wager your bonus before it’s turned into cash! These can be lower or higher depending on the site and it really impacts how much you’re able to win from them.
When it comes to fulfilling these requirements, there are a few different ways that you can go about this. You can play with larger bets, for example if you were playing £100 a spin, you’d reach your requirement a lot faster than if you were playing with a penny. There are loads of ways to play bingo online, so it’s all about thinking about what you want to do. Think about what will make you, as a player, happy!
There are actually different kinds of wagering requirements to watch out for too. Sticky ones will stay in your balance forever and they’re more like demo cash. Cashable ones are ones that you’ll actually be able to do stuff with long term and get your money out. Even different requirements can apply to different parts of your balance, as your real money deposit will be treated differently to your bonus balance.
Are there Time Limits on Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements don’t tend to have time limits themselves, however the bonus you’re trying to convert to cash will do. You could have wagered 99 out of 100 times, but if your bonus expires the next day it will disappear
REMEMBER – Not all wagering requirements are created equal! Even bonuses from the same site can vary.
How they can vary on Bonuses:
Different bonuses come with their own wagering requirements, which include:
- No deposit bonuses can have higher wagering requirements and more restrictive terms.
- Free spins will give you wagering requirements on the bonuses that you win generally speaking.
- VIPs can sometimes have lower wagering requirements than other players on a site.
Different Wagering Requirements on Different Games
Not all games carry the same contributions for wagering requirements, as some won’t help you out at all! Here’s a quick rundown:
- Bingo – This will generally contribute 100%, though it can even vary by game.
- Slots – These will usually contribute 100%, with some games off limits to those playing with bonus funds.
- Table Games – These games are a bit different, as each game will vary. Some high paying games won’t contribute anything, whereas others will contribute around 50%.
With games that contribute less or nothing to wagering, you’ll be able to play with your money and win back, but you’ll need to play more or on different games to cash out.
Keep in Mind
Just because a site has low wagering requirements, this doesn’t mean there are no strings attached with your bonus funds. Check out these other aspects that can impact your winnings:
- Cashback on Losses – If a site gives you cashback, then you might just get more bang for your buck. These may come with more wagering requirements but fulfil these and you’ll have some extra cash.
- RTP – The return to player percentage of a site (RTP) and its games will also impact you. Games with a higher RTP will give you more winnings, which you can then turn into cash.
- Expiry Dates – As you work through your bonus funds, you don’t want them to disappear! Keep an eye on the expiry dates so this doesn’t happen.
Are there Sites with No Wagering Requirements?
Bingo sites with no wagering requirements do exist out there, though they’re in the minority. This is definitely on the rise though, as we see entire networks dedicated to this. Dragonfish have launched their own Real Money Bingo Network, which is growing all the time. There are other no deposit no wagering requirements bingo sites too, which give you the best of both worlds.
As you play on new bingo sites 2019 with lower requirements, you still want to look out for the following:
- Withdrawal Limits – There are minimum withdrawal limits on bingo sites which you will also have to adhere to. This may mean you have to deposit before you withdraw or you can only withdraw so much.
- Payment Methods – Some payment methods come with higher wagering requirements or you don’t get bonuses with them at all. Quite often, we see Neteller and Skrill based bonuses having higher wagering requirements.
- Forfeiting your Bonus – On some sites, requesting a withdrawal will automatically forefeet any bonus funds that you have in your account. Watch out for this, as you may be impatient to withdraw and this could cost you!
Our list of bingo sites with low wagering requirements is of course not exhaustive but aims to show that there are websites out there at which you can claim real money winnings without having to jump through hoops or spend huge amounts. Hopefully this list will make you think about wagering requirements and check the Ts and Cs when choosing a site in future.