- bingo / slots / casino
Straight away, when you sign in to Takeout Bingo you are greeted with a bold bingo site with a bright red and yellow colour scheme. The site is completely animated and looks pretty cool with a theme that focuses on takeaway food. It is meant to be a welcoming and relaxing place to play bingo from the comfort of your own home.
There are plenty of promotions and jackpots to enjoy so if you are a fan of a night in then we certainly think this site will appeal and have all the details in our Takeout Bingo review below.
The Deluxe Welcome Package
The site looks like a pizza delivery website and there are three welcome offers to choose from with Takeout Bingo hoping to tickle your taste buds. Each offer is based on a deposit of either £10, £20 or £50 and you will receive bonus funds to play with £30, £70 and £200 on offer respectively. We like this promotion as it is flexible and works with players on various budgets.
Takeout Deals & Promotions
If you are hungry for promotions then you will enjoy this site as there are some nice ones to choose from:
- Xcite loyalty and VIP loyalty perks for customers loyal to the site.
- Refer a Friend for a £10 bonus.
- No Lose Bingo up to £200 offering cashback if you lose.
- Penny and Free bingo every day.
- Late Night Show offering £100 in real cash prizes up to 50 players.
- The Big 10K with a guaranteed share of £10,000.
- Happy Hour games every Monday 4-6pm.
Terms and conditions for these promotions can be found on site.
Takeout Bingo on mobile, is available but there isn’t any mobile app currently on offer. The site is mobile friendly, however, so if you login using your existing sign in details you will gain access to most of the games and promotions.
Gaming Options on Takeout
As well as all the bingo games you could ever imagine, the site offers a decent array of additional casino games to keep slot players happy. The site is currently promoting Starburst as its premier slot game but there are over 100 top quality editions to choose from.
We would recommend Guns n’ Roses, Siberian Storm and Superman for starters and if that is still not enough then check out Multihand Blackjack and European Roulette for a chance to win big.
- Minimum withdrawal is £20
- Withdrawal time can take up to 7 working days.
- PayPal is accepted.
- Most debit and credit cards accepted.
- Neteller, PaySafeCard and Entropay all good alternatives for making deposits.
- Photo ID required before you can withdraw.
Gourmet or No Way?
The site is bright and bold and many players will be attracted to it based on its design alone. The promotions are decent enough and we like the game lobby as there are plenty of options to choose from. The welcome package is versatile but there isn’t a mobile app available which may disappoint some players.
Nonetheless, we like Takeout Bingo and have no issues recommending to both new and experienced players.